Thursday, September 22, 2011

Daycare!

Goodness gracious!  I can hardly stand to write it out there in bold black text, but we are visiting our first school tomorrow!  We have to get on the waiting list a year in advance for some schools, so I thought it best just to visit several in one fell swoop.  Daddy is taking the day off and we're tromping through a whole list of schools nearby. 

The thought of sending her somewhere without me makes me feel dizzy and a little sick.  However, there are so many good reasons to do school next year that I just can't find enough reasons not to.  I want her to be strong and independent, I want her to have the social fun with her peers, and I want her to get the experiences and education she can find at school.  I know all this is true, but it still feels really strange all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment