Thursday, August 18, 2011

Family Calendar

I'm trying out a new family calendar website called Cozi.  It seems like a fairly slick little bunch of tools for managing that hugely busy family schedule so many of us seem to have.  Even with just one small kid, I often fear forgetting our commitments.  The calendar part is fairly simple.  It's sort of like google calendar in that you can share between all members of the family.  Shopping lists and task lists are available too which is nice for those moments when you wish could remember why you went into the store in the first place.  I like the little journal too, though I know my husband will make fun when he notices.

Thus far the only downside I can see is that they don't have an app to let you view the calendar for the windows phone.  Let's remember that no everyone's brain has been colonized by Apple!  Then again, that's another story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment