Friday, June 24, 2011

I Hate Kool-Aid

May I just say how much I HATE the new Kool-aid ads?  Have you seen these things?  They feature a grid of kids with their tongues sticking out, and each tongue is a different violent color.  Bright red, blue, green, you get the idea.  Their whole ad campaign is based around the fact that they use artificial colors!  Now I know not everyone sees artificial colors as a problem, but many feel that these colors are not good for anyone, and especially not good for children.  I can't believe they would try to celebrate this!  I guess those who give their kids Kool-aid are probably not too concerned about health.

1 comment:

  1. I never buy Kool-aid for kids! that said, I did have a hydration emergency today and we went to Taco Bell for root beer.. sigh.

    ReplyDelete