Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bubbies Pickles

Summer weather has finally arrived (for now!) and this means cook-outs in the yard.  It was so warm and sunny the other day that we could actually sit outside without our fleeces!  We enjoyed veggie dogs, grilled red peppers, and mushrooms, that my husband cooked on the bbq.  As a side I made some classic potato salad.  Of course I used my secret weapon: Bubbies pickles.  I have been a fan of these pickles for many years now.   

May I just say (without any financial incentive whatsoever) that I LOVE Bubbies pickles?  They are real fermented Kosher dill pickles without any nasty artificial colors or flavors.  Sour, spicy, and just he right amount of salty these pickles are so good that you want to eat them on their own (and I sometimes do.)  My brother and I used to argue over which pickles to buy (Mom let us choose) and I always picked these.  If you've never tried them, you must get yourself a jar.

1 comment: