Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thanksgiving Kitchen Prep

This week I'm making sure to clean out my fridge and freezer. It's an ugly job which I don't enjoy, so of course it gets pushed to the end of the list. However, it wouldn't be so ugly if I would do it more often. Besides, my whole Thanksgiving prep experience will be 1000 times better with a shiny clean (and emptier) refrigerator. I am rolling up my sleeves, gritting my teeth, and getting it done.

Who knows, maybe I'll get really inspired and do the whole kitchen. Talk about making an impact on holiday planning! I know I would just feel so much better if things were more organized and tidier. I think I need to make myself a special pre-holiday to-do list just for these sorts of tasks. Maybe I should make my goal for this year's holidays to be less stress through greater prep. Hmmm I will mull this and return to the topic later.

No comments:

Post a Comment