Tuesday, November 29, 2011

No Red Snowflakes!

May I just take a moment to be completely inane?  I hate, hate, hate holiday decorating that includes red snowflakes.  I mean let's stop and think about this for a moment - red snowflakes?!  How, pray tell, did they get to be red?  I know red  and snowflakes are both considered festive, but how would snow actually get red?  Red algae tide?  chemical additives?  blood?  None of these are appetizing options in my book.  How about white, silver, or even blue flakes which look much more natural and do not make me think of horror movies?  Leave the red for the candy canes and Santa's suit.

1 comment:

  1. haha I'd never thought about that! You're right! I don't own any currently as part of my decorations, but I'll be sure not to buy any! Blood.. eww.

    ReplyDelete