Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Pinterest?

Does anyone have any experience wtih Pinterest?  It seems to be the hot new thing in some circles.  Several of my facebook friends keep talking about it, and I've even visited the page, but I can't quite grasp it's purpose.  Is it just meant to be a collection of pretty pictures?  A way to store ideas for later?  A brag board of all the things you've done?  Obviously women seem to be the most interested, but I don't quite get what I'm supposed to do.  Anybody?

1 comment:

  1. I looove Pintrest! It's a great way to collect inspiration for the home, style, recipes, parties, gardening, et cetera. I love using it to find DIY projects and I currently have a board dedicated to planning my son's first birthday. We are hoping to purchase a home shortly, so I am also going to be designing some inspiration boards for room make overs. It's the internet equivalent of tearing inspirational images out of magazines. If you are interested in getting an invite, let me know. And if you'd like to see some of my boards, visit them at http://pinterest.com/jennymilstead/

    ReplyDelete