Monday, March 12, 2012

House Hunting or Not

We've now been through 26 houses. I remember reading somewhere that the average person sees about 40 properties before they find the right one, so I should been feeling hopeful. At this point I'm just tired. We've spent every weekend for the last couple of months on this project, and it has yielded not a thing. I had been doing fairly well with the plodding process until this week. Nothing new has come on this week in our target area in our price range. Not one house. I don't know if this is a blip or if something is really happening in the market. Our agent says that houses go very quickly when they do come on, so maybe that is translating into a rise in prices as well? Probably it's too soon to tell. Fingers crossed that we aren't seeing our chances slip away in front of our noses.

No comments:

Post a Comment